Sterling Silver Tree of Life Pendant Reviews
- The Celts believed that trees were the source of all life, and so today the Tree of Life in this sterling silver pendant is a symbol of the Celtic family tree.
- The roots denote the beginning of the family, and the outer ring signifies the circle of the family. This sterling silver pendant features a green stone at the centre, evocative of the Emerald Isle.
- This sterling silver pendant has also been Irish hallmarked in Dublin Castle.
- Height 25mm
- Width 22mm
- Features Sterling Silver 18 inch Belcher Chain
- Gift Boxed
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.