Mens Shawl Neck Diamond Cardigan - Reviews
Gift to Someone as a Wish for Success
A layering essential for the style-conscious man and a true wardrobe staple, the shawl neck style was a firm favourite with fashion icons, such as Steve McQueen and Paul Newman and is still to this day one of our most popular cardigans for men.
The Cardigan highlights the Diamond stitch which was said to represent the stone wall fields of the Aran Islands as well as the fisherman’s nets of our ancestors. The ancient stitch was connected to the reward of hard work and labour on the islands, hence why it is often attributed to wealth. Its unique construction makes it an instantly recognisable pattern and one that is often sought to be replicated.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Merino Wool
- Unique mens shawl neck feature for fashionable look
- Features practical front pockets and shell covered buttons
- Created using traditional Aran Moss-filled Diamond stitches
- Wear open or fully closed with shell-covered buttons
- Wool is a natural and organic fibre which helps to regulate your body temperature
- Comes with its own individually numbered, signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.