Merino Roll Neck Sweater - Reviews
The Roll neck is a rugged sweater which gives any outfit a heritage-inspired look. With a distinctive rolled edge on the collar, hem and cuff, it was worn by Irish fishermen as a daily essential. A great layering piece which can be worn smart with a collared shirt or casually with a pair of jeans, an extremely versatile sweater that you will reach for time and time again.
- Knit in Ireland with 100% Soft Merino Wool
- Irish Fisherman Inspired Sweater available in a variety of classic colors
- Features a Roll Neck Collar, Cuffs and Waistband
- 100% Natural Fibers were used in manufacture, which hold shape well and provides unequalled insulation.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.