Lightweight Traditional Aran Mens Wool Sweater - Reviews
The Aran Sweater is a timeless wardrobe essential and a sweater for life. Worn for centuries by the fisherman of Ireland and popularized by Vogue in the 1950's, this rugged sweater is a true multi-tasker.
The versatile lightweight garment slots seamlessly into any outfit whether casual or smart. Wear as an extra layer under your suit jacket or paired with a button down shirt and jeans, the options are endless.
- Made in Ireland from 100% Pure New Wool
- Features the traditional crew neck style
- Includes the Honeycomb, Cable and Diamond patterns of the Aran Islands - said to bring success and luck to the wearer.
- 100% Wool is a natural fibre which can regulate your body's temperature.
- Lightweight and a great layering piece. - Heavyweight Aran Sweater also available
- Signed & Stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.