Merino Aran Wool Sweater - Reviews
Our Merino Aran Wool Sweater is a much sought-after design as it combines a classic Aran look with all the comfort and softness Merino wool provides. This classic yet fashionable style features a combination of the Honeycomb and Cable stitches, thought to bring luck and protection to the wearer.
This is the quintessential Aran sweater: the perfect first buy in Aran knitwear as it will never go out of style!
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool.
- Merino wool is an active fibre, meaning it reacts to your body's temperature to keep you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Colors reflecting the natural colors of the Irish Countryside.
- Versatile - Can be worn smart or casual.
- Natural fibres hold heat and shape better than synthetic blends.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.