Lattice Cable Aran Sweater - Reviews
Gift to Someone in Need of a Good Omen
This aran wool sweater is extremely comfortable and feels lighter in weight than our traditional hand knit sweaters, making it perfect to wear as a layering piece or with a jacket.
It features the lattice or basket stitch which was said to depict the pattern of the old Fisherman’s basket and was used as an omen for a good catch. This is a popular stitch that is still being used in many of today’s new as well as traditional designs.
- Made in Ireland using 100% merino wool (a natural breathable wool)
- Lattice cable knit pattern
- A soft round crew neckline
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
The Lattice St...
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.