Irish Fishermans Ribbed Sweater with Patches
Irish Fisherman's Ribbed Sweater with Patches - Reviews
This timeless ribbed wool sweater with patches was designed with the great outdoors in mind, taking inspiration from the life and needs of the Fishermen on the Aran Islands.
The rib pattern creates a tight-knit effect allowing for extra warmth, while still remaining breathable. The sweater is finished with suede patches on the elbows and shoulders to ensure durability and convenience.
This design is an adventurer's best choice, as it is both hard-wearing and practical.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Pure New Wool
- Sweater accented with suede shoulder and elbow patches
- Sturdy and long-lasting sweater; proudly worn by the Aran Islands Fishermen
- 100% Natural fibres were used in making this Irish Fisherman's Sweater
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.
Superior craftsmanship, material in heavyweight sweater
Posted by RG on 26th Oct 2017
I've been looking for a heavyweight sweater for cold weather outdoor use to replace an old favorite that was worn out a couple of years ago. You never know what you'll get over the internet, sight unseen, so I was delighted when this arrived. The yarn is heavyweight, the workmanship superb, and the fit excellent. I'm 170 lb, 6 foot in tall--short sleeve length is often a problem--not with this one. Even with my/slim/medium build, the sweater (size large)fits well--not baggy. Given the quality and material, the price is very competitive. I'll be back