Hand-knit Chevron Stitch Sweater - Reviews
Gift to Someone who Loves the Sea
This carefully crafted hand knit sweater features the unique chevron stitch on its outer panels. The chevron stitch or ripple effect is created through the alignment of the increases and decreases in a pattern, thus producing a unique design, filled with ripples and waves. It is said to be inspired by the dramatic waves surrounding the coastal parts of the islands as well as the varying increases and decreases of the tide.
Made of 100% pure merino wool, this carefully crafted premium sweater makes a great choice for those looking for all the quality and beauty of traditional Aran with a modern twist.
- Made in Ireland of 100% pure merino wool
- Chevron and cable outer panel
- Honeycomb stitch center panel
- Natural, organic & easy-care aran sweater
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)