Women's Heavyweight Traditional Aran Sweater - Reviews
Our Heavyweight Traditional Aran Sweater is one of our most popular and traditional designs. It incorporates a selection of the most commonly used Aran stitches, the Honeycomb and Cable stitch, each thought to act as a talisman, bringing luck and protection to the wearer.
This traditional design is made with 3 ends of wool for extra thickness and warmth, making it the perfect garment for outdoor activities or just cosying up at home! Can also be worn as an oversized style as shown here. We recommend to buy in one size up from your usual size.
- Made in Ireland of 100% New Wool
- Features traditional Aran Cable & Honeycomb design
- Unisex sweater with a relaxed fit
- Renewable and sustainable fibres provide insulation against the elements.
- Wear and tear resistant
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.