Aran Wool Women's Cardigan - Reviews
This Aran Wool Cardigan with leather look buttons is an original Aran design. It features the popular cable stitch, said to represent the ropes of the Fishermen and knit as a symbol of good luck at sea in ancient times. Made with pure new wool, it's a practical and durable garment, sure to be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Pure New Wool
- Traditional Aran style with leather look buttons, round neck and pockets
- Warm, comfortable and practical; excellent staple in any wardrobe
- Natural, organic & easy-care
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.