Aran Cable & Moss Poncho - Reviews
Gift to Someone as a Symbol for a Productive Year
This Poncho features the traditional moss stitch as well as the popular cable design styled in a horizontal fashion.
The Moss Stitch was said to suggest a good harvest. It depicts carrageen moss, a type of seaweed found on the western coast of Ireland which was used as a food and fertiliser of the barren fields of the island. This stitch is rarely used in isolation but rather used as a filler stitch in-between the more popular Aran Patterns.
A modern trend with a classic Aran twist, this poncho is great paired with jeans and boots or a full flowing skirt for a more bohemian chic approach.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool
- Beautiful Aran Cable Knit design
- Natural and organic fibres help to regulate your body temperature
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.