Women's Irish Long Cable Coatigan
Irish Long Cable Coatigan- Reviews
The contrast stitching in this Irish Cable Knit Coatigan creates visual interest and is a striking style for this season. Featuring buttons throughout, it is a flexible and easy style to wear, ideal for layering in the colder Winter months.
- Irish cable Aran stitching inside the diamond pattern adds extra character.
- The open Irish cable Aran Stitch that is used along the sweep of the coat is also used in the collar.
- This coat has the perfect marriage of Traditional Irish design and current fashion trends.
- Natural, organic & easy-care
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.
Style and warmth
Posted by Casey on 2nd Nov 2016
I bought this long sweater to wear indoors since we keep our house cool in the winter. I can also wear it out as it is nice enough for that. The styling was much nicer than in the photo. I'm 5'7" 130#. I normally wear a Medium, but got the large as I wanted to fit almost as a bathrobe with plenty of material at the bottom to fold over my legs. This sweater could use 1 more button down the front to close it off more. I get it dry cleaned but can be washed. I'm wearing it now.