Irish Tweed Herringbone Waistcoat - Brown & Red - Reviews
Give him the classic Irish country look with this beautiful men's Irish waistcoat. It's timeless quality makes this Irish tweed waistcoat well worth investing in if you have a penchant for classic Irish Design.
Expertly woven from 100% wool tweed by the master craftspeople at Mucros Weavers in Killarney, County Kerry, it comes in a rich brown & red herringbone.
Traditional style featuring 2 front pockets and an adjustable belt, this waistcoat is a timeless Irish staple for any man's wardrobe.
- 5 button closing
- Made of 100% wool
- Available in sizes S - XL
- 2 working pockets
- 100% Viscose Lining
- Made in Ireland
- Note the measurement is in inches.
- Use the chart below to determine which size (S, M, L & XL ) tweed vest you should order.
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.
Customers also viewed