Rhodium Trinity Knot Brooch
Rhodium Trinity Knot Brooch - Reviews
- Stylish yet wholly traditional Rhodium Trinity Brooch
- Inspired by the Celtic Trinity Knot (also known as the Triquetra knot or Triskell) to be a representation of natural forces: earth, air and water. On a more spiritual level, it has also been known to symbolize life, death and rebirth.
- The Trinity Knot symbol was adopted by the early Christians in Ireland as a representation of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)
- Crafted from silver to produce an eye-catching costume jewelry piece
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.
Posted by Linda Van Kuren on 31st Dec 2016
I was absolutely delighted to receive this beautiful brooch just in time for Christmas. It is really impressive, solid and a joy to wear on my celtic design scarf. Every time I wear it (that's every day since I got it) I am reminded about my dear old Ireland and how much I miss it. This brooch is simple, classic Irish elegance at its best.