Rhodium Plated Claddagh & Shamrock Bracelet - Reviews
- Uniquely designed Rhodium Plated Claddagh & Shamrock Bracelet featuring two hugely important symbols of Irish culture.
- The bracelet is 6.5 inches (16.5 cm) long and 0.8 (2 cm) inches wide.
- The Shamrock is known as the symbol of Ireland. The word shamrock is derived from the the Irish word seamróg, meaning clover.
- The plant was used by the Patron Saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick, to illustrate and explain the meaning of the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost).
- The Claddagh design follows in the age-old customs and traditions of Ireland whereby the placing of a Claddagh Ring on your hand (and indeed your finger) displays your standing in a relationship of either true love or friendship.
- This ancient Celtic design is also used within engagement rings and wedding rings due to the deep symbolic meaning of the Claddagh to the Irish people and to those of Irish ancestry.
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.