Rhodium Plated Trinity Cufflinks - Reviews
- Inspired by intricate Celtic Trinity Knot, these cufflinks provide a genuine connection to the beliefs and traditions of Ancient Ireland.
- Also known as the Triquetra knot or Triskell, the Trinity Knot is believed to be symbolic of natural forces: earth, air and water. On a more spiritual level, it has also been known to represent life, death and rebirth.
- The Trinity Knot symbol was adopted by the early Christians in Ireland as a representation of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost)
- Made in Ireland by master craftspeople
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.