Our original premium traditional Aran scarf is available in over 500 clan patterns. Lovingly crafted from the finest 100% soft merino wool, this Aran scarf has been created following each family's unique Clan Aran pattern.
- Historically, Aran patterns were safeguarded within families and passed down from generation to generation and there are now over 500 Clan Aran patterns registered here at the Aran Sweater Market on Inis Mor, Aran Islands, Ireland
- Each Clan Aran Scarf holds deep symbolic meaning for each Irish family name with ancient patterns and stitches combining to produce a treasured item of heritage and a symbolic heirloom that is presented as a cherished gift amongst families who are of an Irish last name or have one within their family tree.
- It comes to you complete with a clan history & clan crest along with a signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
- The scarf is made of 100% pure merino wool, is soft and warm, but also fully breathable.
Please Note: click the above link to view the full range of Clan Aran products & to select your product. Patterns, sizes & products cannot be purchased on this page
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.