Merino Wool Aran Troyer - Reviews
This stylish Aran Troyer Sweater features the traditional Aran Cable pattern, distinctively knit to boost the definition of the pattern. Inspired by the traditional Aran Sweater, it’s the perfect choice for a man that appreciates the quality of traditional Aran but values a more fitted style of sweater.
- Made in Ireland using 100% Merino Wool.
- Merino wool is an active fibre, meaning it reacts to your body's temperature to keep you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Honeycomb and Cable knit pattern.
- Features a half-zip neck.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.