Merino Aran Cape for Women - Reviews
Gift to Someone as a Wish for Success
This Winter Cape features the traditional Diamond stitch, which was often said to represent the stonewall fields of the Aran Islands as well as the fishing nets of our ancestors. The ancient stitch was connected to the reward of hard work and labour on the islands, hence why it is often attributed to wealth. It was knitted by the women of the household at the beginning of the harvest season in the hope for a successful crop. Its unique construction makes it an instantly recognisable pattern and one that is often sought to be replicated.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool
- Beautiful Aran Diamond design
- Back length is 22 inches
- Warm Winter Poncho style Cape with 4 Buttons
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.