Men's Aran Zip Cable Knit Cardigan - Reviews
Gift to Someone for Good Luck
Our Men's Aran Cable Knit Cardigan fastens with a zipper adding an element of convenience to the wearer. A special feature of the Cardigan is its intricate demonstration of the cable stitch pattern, which was said to represent the ropes of the Fisherman. It promises safety and good luck to the wearer.
The Cable stitch is achieved through textures of crossing layers which are achieved by permuting stitches. The stitches crossing behind are transferred to a small cable needle for storage while the stitches passing in front (or behind) are knitted. The former stitches are then transferred back to the original needle or knitted from the cable needle itself. This twisting and turning of the process is reflective of the structure of the Fisherman’s rope.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Wool
- Features 2 practical side pockets and zipper for convenience
- Created using traditional designs from the Aran Islands
- Renewable and sustainable fibres provide insulation against the elements
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.