Men's Honeycomb Turtleneck Sweater - Reviews
Gift to Someone as a Reward for Hard Work
Both iconic styles in their own right, the aran and turtleneck sweater are here combined to create one classic style. The men's merino aran sweater, made from 100% natural fibres, features the traditional Honeycomb stitch, said to be derived from the pattern of the hardworking bee. It promises sweet reward for hard work and is said to be a lucky stitch.
The honeycomb pattern, true to its name, emulates the hexagonal shape of a bee’s hive. Its construction makes it a dense all over pattern, whose soft and cozy qualities make it ideal for Winter sweaters, throws and cushions
Made from 100% wool, it will hold its shape whilst offering unparalleled warmth over other fabrics. Practical and stylish, this multi- tasking style is an absolute essential for your Winter wardrobe.
- Produced in Ireland using only 100% soft merino wool
- Features the classic aran honeycomb and cable stitches
- Multi-tasker, can be worn in many ways
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
The Honeycomb ...
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.