Hooded Merino Aran Jacket
Hooded Merino Aran Jacket - Reviews
The Hooded Merino Aran Jacket is a practical yet fashionable option for the season. It is made in Ireland from 100% soft merino wool, which is thicker and warmer than synthetic fibre blends.
An ideal piece of outerwear for those cooler Summer evenings.
- Made in Ireland of 100% soft merino wool.
- Merino wool is an active fibre, meaning it reacts to your body's temperature to keep you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- Features a zip neck and a hood as well as pockets.
- Wool is a natural fibre, holds it's shape and offers exception insulation against the elements.
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.
Great jacket !
Posted by Paul on 8th Jun 2017
I love aran knitwear but i havent seen many mens styles with a hood, so when i saw the Hooded Aran Marino Jacket i thought i would give it a try, It arrived in a matter of days. The quality is outstanding, i love the knitted pattern and the large pockets. The generous hood is knitted in the same pattern as the back and sleeves, it is great to be able to wear the hood up on chilly mornings! The wool is lovely and soft. I went for the oatmeal colour which is very classy.
I have worn it several times instead of my coat this week in the blustery weather and been quite warm enough. Today it rained but that didnt matter as i layered it under my coat and popped the knitted hood out over the coat hood so i could still wear the hood up ! Thank you for a great product i can reccomend it 100%