Handknit Chevron Stitch Sweater - Reviews
Gift to Someone who Loves the Sea
The chevron stitch or ripple effect which features on the outer panels of this sweater is created through the alignment of the increases and decreases in a pattern, thus producing a unique design, filled with ripples and waves. It is said to be inspired by the dramatic waves surrounding the coastal parts of the Aran Islands as well as the varying increases and decreases of the tide.
This chevron sweater is a premium hand-knit product. The vintage style which features the chevron stitch as well as the honeycomb and cable stitches, is the ultimate showstopper for this Winter season. Finished to the highest quality of craftsmanship and using 100% Pure Merino Wool, this sweater feels every bit as luxurious as it looks.
- Made in Ireland of 100% pure merino wool
- Chevron and cable outer panel
- Honeycomb stitch center panel
- Natural, organic & easy-care aran sweater
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.