Wool Cashmere Aran Trellis Sweater - Reviews
Gift to Someone as a Symbol of Protection
This cosy sweater is a stylish alternative to the traditional aran style whilst still in keeping with the nostalgia of the classic aran patterns.
It features the ancient trellis stitch which symbolises the unique landscape pattern of the Aran Islands fenced in with roughly hewn stones. These stone walls acted like fortresses and were built as protection from the strong Atlantic winds.
It is perhaps the most delicate of the Aran Stitches and is often used to highlight special features within an Aran Sweater.
This garment's slim fit as well as elaborate detailing give it a truly feminine look and feel.
- Made of 95% Wool and 5% Cashmere
- Features include the aran trellis design as well as slight flare on sleeves
- Elaborate detailing on main body of garment as well as sleeve cuffs
- Natural, organic and sustainable fibres
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.
Customers also viewed