Aran Diamond Trellis Cape - Reviews
This simple but beautiful cape features a combination of the ancient Diamond and Trellis stitch. Both stitches were thought to represent the small fields of the Aran Islands, and were used to symbolise luck to the Farmers who laboured over them. The cape is made of 100% soft Merino Wool and comes in a natural beige colour. Its easy to wear and casual style make it the perfect accessory for your Winter wardrobe.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Soft Merino Wool
- Natural and organic fibres help to regulate your body temperature
- Back length is 20-22 inches
- Comes with signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.