Aran Cable Knit Fisherman Sweater Mens - Reviews
The Fisherman Sweater really is your pièce de résistance when temperatures drop. Considered a "lucky" sweater it was believed to function as a talisman bringing reward and success to the wearer. Like so many other iconic staples, this Irish sweater was born out of practicalities. Knit originally by fisherman's wives to keep their men warm from the harsh Atlantic Ocean, it has evoled into a timeless classic that everyone should own.
- A heritage inspired look made in Ireland from 100% Merino Wool
- Features the lucky Aran Diamond and Honeycomb Stitches
- Our sweater is 100% Natural and made from organic fibres, which hold heat and retain shape
- A individually numbered signed & stamped Certificate of Authenticity included
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.