Guernsey Sweater - Reviews
This Guernsey Sweater is a heritage classic, traditionally worn by fishermen of the past out on the rough seas. A comfortable sweater capable of resisting sea spray, the Guernsey uses wool with a hard twist and is knitted extremely tight to ensure heat retention. This in turn produces a finish capable of protecting the wearer from the sea's spray. You'll never own a harder wearing sweater than a Guernsey!
- A classic traditional crew neck wool sweater that is exceptionally comfortable to wear.
- Traditional Guernsey sweater, like the Aran Sweater, it is another Island hertiage fisherman's garment,.
- A heritage classic, it can be worn in so many ways. .
- Made in Ireland of 100% Wool, this is a favourite for those who enjoy the country lifestyle.
- Soft and Natural breathable wool.
FREE Express Shipping Offer - details
(Immediate Dispatch; Average 2-3 Days Shipping)
Please remember, wool is a natural fibre and has a strong element of flexibility. If your garment feels slightly small at first, give it a gentle stretch which will loosen the fibres in a way that will not damage the garment or cause it to lose its shape.
Where a specific size is available for a garment: To calculate the size sweater you require simply measure across the chest of your favourite sweater in inches and double that value.
Free Express Shipping Offer
We are proud to offer our customers:
- A flat rate shipping offer - only pay flat rate shipping on 1 item - all others shipped for FREE (per order)
- Immediate Dispatch
- Average 2 - 3 days shipping
- Secure, Fast Delivery by DHL Courier with excellent tracking system provided.
See our Express Shipping page for full details.